|Description||Use modules to split a program into logical parts.|
|Type||Hand-in assignment with oral explanation.|
|Duration||About 2 working days.|
- Use modules to split a program into logical parts. 100%
You are allowed (but not required) to work together with a fellow student, practicing pair programming.
- Find a student who's also ready to do this assignment.
- Both of you start the assignment and fill in
- Do the assignment working together on one computer, alternating roles.
- Both of you submit at the same time, with only one uploading the actual code.
- We'll review and grade you together.
You need to log in to view the learning materials and assignment(s).