|Description||Learn how to recognize and use design patterns.|
|Type||Hand-in assignment with oral explanation.|
|Duration||About 1 working day.|
- Recognize and apply common design patterns. 67%
- Create well-described interfaces that hide underlying details. 33%
You are allowed (but not required) to work together with a fellow student, practicing pair programming.
- Find a student who's also ready to do this assignment.
- Both of you start the assignment and fill in
- Do the assignment working together on one computer, alternating roles.
- Both of you submit at the same time, with only one uploading the actual code.
- We'll review and grade you together.
You need to log in to view the learning materials and assignment(s).