|Description||Let's implement functions using a call stack in SAX16 assembly!|
|Type||Hand-in assignment with oral explanation.|
|Duration||About 1 working day.|
- Understand how the call stack works. 25%
- Explain the basic operation of a CPU, and its relation to memory and I/O. 25%
- Understand and use pointers. 25%
- Write simple programs in an assembler language. 25%
You are allowed (but not required) to work together with a fellow student, practicing pair programming.
- Find a student who's also ready to do this assignment.
- Both of you start the assignment and fill in
- Do the assignment working together on one computer, alternating roles.
- Both of you submit at the same time, with only one uploading the actual code.
- We'll review and grade you together.
You need to log in to view the learning materials and assignment(s).